Shipping Policies and Prices
▪️We ship Monday - Thursday.
▪️Orders are made and shipped the same day and shipped with two day shipping. * Some locations are 1 day shipping.
▪️You will receive a shipping confirmation email that contains your shipping tracking number on the day your order ships.
▪️We use UPS, USPS, and FEDEX. Some carriers do not ship to all addresses.
* We can not ship to P.O. Boxes.
▪️Shipping Rates Are Based On Purchase Price
- Express Shipping $0.01–$18.99
- ExpressShipping $19.00–$31.99 ($10.00)
- Express Shipping $32.00–$48.99 ($14.00)
- Express Shipping $49.00–UP (FREE)
**All Sales Are Final**
**Products are perishable, no refunds, returns, or exchanges are allowed.**
**Cancelations are not allowed within three (3) days of order delivery date.
** Requests to modify anything after order is placed voids original chosen delivery date as we require one (1) business day to process order changes.
**All shipments are insured for 100% of your purchase price through UPS, USPS, or FEDEX. You can request a refund through the mail carrier if your shipment was delayed and want a refund. You can process this request through your shipping tracking number.
***** Please read our legal shipping policy document below before placing an order with our bakery *****
- We take enormous pride in every product we offer and strive to deliver them in the best possible condition on the requested delivery date.
- While there are many things we do to mitigate the risk of shipping fresh food around the country, there are unfortunately some things outside of our control like the weather and transit delays once the package is in the hands of FedEx, UPS, & USPS. As such, the shipping guidelines published on this website are not guarantees of a shipping or arrival date.
- We are unable to guarantee time of delivery, as this is all subject to the local carrier. Most carriers will deliver packages anytime between 8am-9pm. If you are placing an order for a time-sensitive event, we recommend placing your order early and schedule it to arrive 1-2 days before your event. A majority of our products can be frozen or refrigerated upon arrival to preserve freshness. In some instances due to weather, high package volume (especially during holidays) or other uncontrollable events, we may have your product arrive earlier than requested to ensure that it arrives in good condition.
- Sweet Bites Dessert Shoppé is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control, local carrier mis-scans or inaccurate/incomplete shipping information, and we do not require a signature for the release of any shipment. Leaving a package at an address is ultimately up to the complete discretion of the individual delivery person and is therefore entirely outside our control.
- Customers are responsible for checking that all shipping information is correct before submitting an order as well as in their order confirmation email. If you need to modify the delivery address once your order has been placed we can not guarantee your original chosen delivery date. Once an address modification is requested, the change requires one business day to process, which may delay the package. Sweet Bites Dessert Shoppé is not responsible for delays in transit caused by address modification.
- There are no returns, refunds or cancellations allowed on any orders that have already been made or have shipped. (This means no returns, refunds, or cancellations within two (3) days of chosen delivery date.)
- All packages are shipped via FedEx, UPS, or USPS and therefore we cannot ship to P.O. Box addresses.